• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Yeah that would be the solution....

Sorry just wanted to make sure bove

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if that's seriously the solution, i think i might die of laughter.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

edit: holy **** rofl

Leave a comment:

• replied
    THANK YOU!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by And I Fall
    hit the insert button above your arrow keys

:haha: :noob:
    haha, Insert

:haha:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hit the insert button above your arrow keys

:haha: :noob:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No no I'm not that stupid. I mean when im typing it will write over the word in front of it instead of pusing the word aside. what i mean is ill be typing "hi my name is bob" and lets say it originally said "my name is bob" with the overwright function on (the thing im trying to turn off)
    will be "hi name is bob" cause the hi overwrighted the my. I hope you understand now. It happens in Microsoftword too but you can just double click the ovr button at the bottom of the screen.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are you talking UDE?

And are you talking about how it does not allow you to overwrite the files that come with the game?

Because if so modifying these files will UTTERLY DESTROY AND ELIMINATE YOUR ABILITY TO PLAY ONLINE (sorry needed to make a point)

You should always subclass...

Don't know how, check out the scripting lessons at http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/

Leave a comment:

• started a topic UED Problem Help

UED Problem Help

I've already configured ued and would probably use it before context except for one small problem. HOW DO YOU TURN OFF OVERIGHT. It's driving me crazy i always have to right down the old code if i want to change stuff in it. if someone could point to a probably obvious reason i would be really greatfull
Working...
X