weapons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weapons.

can someone give me a good link to a weapon tutorial? I'm making a couple of weapons outta WOTGreal.

What a coincidence. My basic coding tutorial teaches you how to alter a weapon.

Link in sig.

Doesn't cover everything, but no coding tutorial really ever will. Gives you a good starting point to understanding how it works though.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper

Doesn't cover everything, but no coding tutorial really ever will. Gives you a good starting point to understanding how it works though.
      Well, the request was for a good link to a weapon tutorial, not a link to a good weapon tutorial, so no matter what quality the tute is, as long as the link is good, you're good..

Dicky B (if anyone needs a bad link to a weapon tutorial, PM me.)

Comment

A good weapon tutorial... is that a good tutorial for making an average weapon, or an average tutorial for making a good weapon?

Comment

This is what happens when logic experts focus their efforts on the english language. Very philosophical.

Comment

I also studied English.

Apologies for the gratuitous spam... To make up for it, I'll post some useful links:

Unreal Wiki
            Unreal Developer Network
            UnCodeX
            Replication De-Obfuscation
            CHiMERiC
            Paragon

Comment

Working...
            X