Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new model, species xpawn ...

Hi,
    i m a bit newb on the road of coding in uscript... I m working on DragonBallU, i have done 50% oh the futur HUD, a new gameType, a new Pawn and new controler.... So here the questions:
    1) I would like to know why the FX of the gun stay where i have choose the weapon. I will post a picture of that

2) I will have to put specific caracteristics to each character. So is that is possible and how i can tell :hey this class handle this model, or those models....

In fact DBZ push me to done that: goku is a sayain and so have 3 trasformation avaible, and has specifics powers like "Kameha" that needs an animation of his body. I think i will have to do speecies , but i have read that an anticheat don't let you create new species.... But all TC use new species ... right ?

Re: new model, species xpawn ...

Originally posted by toutpt
    Hi,
    i m a bit newb on the road of coding in uscript... I m working on DragonBallU, i have done 50% oh the futur HUD, a new gameType, a new Pawn and new controler.... So here the questions:
    1) I would like to know why the FX of the gun stay where i have choose the weapon. I will post a picture of that

2) I will have to put specific caracteristics to each character. So is that is possible and how i can tell :hey this class handle this model, or those models....

In fact DBZ push me to done that: goku is a sayain and so have 3 trasformation avaible, and has specifics powers like "Kameha" that needs an animation of his body. I think i will have to do speecies , but i have read that an anticheat don't let you create new species.... But all TC use new species ... right ?
    You can use custom species in a nonTC environment as long as the server your connecting to has your files. The last patch kinda resolved that "incompatible files" issue. But if they use an anticheat program you still might end up with issues.
    Just make everything you make into a MOD and you wont have these problems to deal with.
    As for all your questions on custom content per character, yeh a unique species would help and so would a class setup like some other mods use.

Comment

Working...
    X