Forcing mesh,etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forcing mesh,etc.

Anyone have any insights on how to force a specific model/face/etc for xpawns?

u mean setting the code to a new mesh? that wont work online unless everyone has it, but im not sure I know what u want....

Comment

same here

im makeing a mod that makes a player owned monster it has the code to disable the forcedefaultcharacter() but that never seems to affect online in fact i need a way to lock out mesh switching my problem is the correct mesh is used for 3 seconds after creation of the new pawn
      after 3 seconds it changes it to jacob which was disabled but it ignored the false statement after 3 seconds why the hell does it change when the statment should still return false for the default mesh.

also my ai breaks for some reason when i try to make my own xpawn replacement class.

the mesh is included and suposed to be the one it uses but never is in net mode.

Comment

It would be a mesh/character that comes with ut2k4. I don't want the player to have choice over what mesh they have in my gametype. I want my gametype to 'hardcode' what they are. Sounds, model, face, animations and all.

Comment

make ur own kind of species class, with only one skin, then u can edit their speed and such, as well as all the effects, and if u make it so that is the only player that is used in ur gametype, i think it would work out grood.

Comment

Working...
          X