Some serious Mantiee help needed :|

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some serious Mantiee help needed :|

I need help trying to get the Scripted Sequence to do what I want it to do. I'm trying to have a "pawn" move from the 2 shock rifle ammo pickups on DM-Golaith to the shock rifle. At the same time another "pawn" is supposed to dodge from the top area where the rocket launcher is. The pawn by the shock rifle is supposed to use a rocket launcher to kill the pawn who dodged in midair. Basically I want some scripted "air rox" :|. I got the ECE DVD and watched all the Mantiee VTM's AT LEAST 5 times each and I don't understand anything about the Scripted Sequence :|.

Does anybody know? FFS I need some help :| and I have LOTS of patience :|.

Comment

OK. Well I got a few more questions.

1.) Is it possible to get a 1st person view from the bot if you're using a script_controlled bot?

2.) Is it possible to have the bot have 100% accuracy when firing against opponents?

3.) Is it possible to have the bot dodge jump? The "action_JUMP" command only gives "Single", "Double", "Left Dodge", and "Right Dodge".

4.) Is it possible to have the bot get a headshot instead of just hitting the target?

5.) Can you script the bot to get the adrenline combo "Speed" and make him activate it?

6.) Can you change the xPawn's model? I'd like something more interesting than the default guy.

Comment

This needs a bump :P.

Comment

A bump is nice.

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Originally posted by Reclaimer
              and I have LOTS of patience :|.
              ...apparently not.

Comment

Why did you bother to post? You can really sence sarcasm can't you? :|. Go slit your wrists next time and post something a little more constructive :|.

Comment

:cry: <-------you

Comment

Working...
                  X