Rescale characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rescale characters

Has anybody ever messed with rescaling the characters? I did this yesterday(giants mut ) and I had a few problems. First of all I got the characters' scale up to 2x. I also raised the collision radius and eye height set to 2x. All of this works great except that once you or a bot crouches, their feet sink into the floor and stay that way even though they can still run around. Also after I disabled crouching, just so I could actualy play with the mut without the bots sinking into the floor, the bots began dieing at random(anurisms). I speced one. He would be running around and then all of a sudden die. Anyways I was just wondering if anybody ever messed around with this and how you delt with the problems.

RD

I have played around with the xPawn in the game.

1) Loged In Admin
    2) Set xPawn Drawscale 2 // Default 1
    3) Set xPawn Collisionheight 88 // Default 44
    4) Set xPawn Collisionradius 50 // Default 25
    5) Set xPawn CrouchHeight 58 // Default 29
    6) Set xPawn CrouchRadius 50 // Default 25

Except Every Time You Die It Resets, So You Need To Set Lyk A Script Or Something, Or Retype.

If U mean lyk A Mutator:
    Im Not Really Sure yet, i wanted to make a mut that u can set it perm. so even after u die it stays with the sets u put.

Comment

Hey, I didn't change crouchheight/radius. Maybe thats my problem. Anyways it's a mutator, and I use the modifyplayer(I think thats it I cant remember) to modify the pawns.

RD

Comment

same prob

I got the same prob. I've played with crouchheight and crouchradius but the feet still sink into the ground...........

Does someone knows how to do that the right way ?

Comment

found this :

http://udn.epicgames.com/Two/PawnTri...ips#Pawn_Scale

Comment

Working...
          X