simple Unlimited Ammo Mutator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    That's cause the redeemer has it's SuperMaxOutAmmo() function altered to just return instead of maxuing it's ammo like all other wepaons, founs this out when I was trying to amke a wepaon subclassed off of it...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The easiest (that I know of) way to make an "Infinite Ammo" mutator, is to have it iterate through all weapons in the level every so often, calling each weapon's MaxOutAmmo() function. You could call SuperMaxOutAmmo() instead, which basically does the same as the AllAmmo cheat, but doesn't work on the Redeemer - and possibly other weapons.

I'd recommend doing it as often as 5 times every second (once ever 0.2 seconds). The only (official) weapon I've found that this method doesn't work well with is the Redeemer (it forces you to switch weapons every time you fire it).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this->Owner->Mode = "shameless plug";

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=392523

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ****, what about regeneration? would that help??

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The problem is without changes to the way the actual weapons handle ammo count they thow up a lot of accesed nones (or similar error) logs when you set ammo usage to 0, you have to change the way the weapon actually decreases ammo..., which makes a really simple concept , that much more difficult

Leave a comment:

• started a topic simple Unlimited Ammo Mutator

simple Unlimited Ammo Mutator

now before you get all excited about throwing me a bunch of links

Excessive V3 has bugs: famouse bug in that mutator is the FF boardcasting to the ucc file thousands of times.

Weapons Stuff works well untill you use a buzurk adrenaline, then you can watch that puppy shut down faster then a hot knife threw butter.

I looked into this you know, I found this in [BonusPack.xLastManStandingGame] of the UT2004.ini.
    it has
    bFullAmmo=True which I can bring into other gametypes, right away all weapons right from the UT2004.ini file.

Now is there a simple way I can edit in the UT2004.ini to just give those weapons unlimited ammo????

or is it hard to make a simple mutator for this?? I can't find a mutator like this anywhere and the ones that are out there crash servers. I run other mutators are they work fine no problems so far. I'm cursed
Working...
X