Question about the skeleton model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about the skeleton model

Does anyone know if it is possible to play as the skeleton model? the one it displays when you get toasted by a lava volume.

or If you can place skeletons in a dungeon lets say??

There must be a way but i cant seem to find it,
    much apprieciated , please and thanks.

Yes you can.

Add this to your xPlayersL1.upl or xPlayersL2.upl or create your own Players.upl file.

Code:
    Player=(DefaultName="Skeleton_Diva",Race="Egyptian",Mesh=HumanFemaleA.Skeleton_Female,species=xGame.SPECIES_Egypt,BodySkin=PlayerSkins.Human_Skeleton,FaceSkin=PlayerSkins.Human_Skeleton,Portrait=PlayerPictures.Salary,Text=XPlayers.EgyptFemaleAA,Sex=Female,Menu="",Aggressiveness=+0.4,CombatStyle=+3.4,FavoriteWeapon=xWeapons.RocketLauncher,Jumpiness=+3.5,Accuracy=+2.1,StrafingAbility=+2.5,BotUse=0)
    As for skeleton meshes : Skeleton Meshes

Comment

AWESOME!! totally awesome, thanks MORPHIAS!!!

One more quick question. If i play online do other players see me as a skeleton? or something else?

and how do i change the skeletons voice to a MALE.

thanks.

Comment

Suggest you make your own .UPL file with the player info in it. Clients will need the UPL file to be able use model, so I asuume the will need it for net play. As for voices, just change the species type of the model in the UPL file.

like 'species=xGame.SPECIES_Merc' for male voice
        or 'xGame.SPECIES_Alien' for alien voice
        oh and setting Sex=Male will also help.

You can also change the model, skins, bot abilities, etc in the UPL file.

Comment

Working...
        X