mouse sensitivity problems: space fighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mouse sensitivity problems: space fighter

I have a problem with the space fighter, I would like to use it in my maps but I and most peoople I know play with a mouse sensitivity set to 1.00. Moving around the spacefighter at that sensitivity is imposible to turn around, takes like 4 feet of moving with the mouse. The rapters work fine and mantas, but the space fighters are terrible. Anyway I can fix this problem, maybe even have a keyboard bind so I can change sensitivity.

I am pretty sure there is a way to bind a command to change mouse sensitivity, but that should be left up to the individual, on a persoal note, mine is set at 3 and it's almost not sensitive enough...

Comment

well I'm working with new space fighters and I want them to work like the space fighters in in UT99, they work way better and are more popular hint hint. The mouse sensitivity is a BIG problem.

Comment

my mouse sensitivity is 5.66 :O

Comment

you know the quantum jetfighter was the redeemer with a new skin and you could fly that thing around and around in ctf-face towers with high sensivity so why use 1.0 ?

Comment

only noobs play with 3 or higher :P

Comment

I've been playing since ... Well UT, so I'm hardly a noob... It's a preference thing, I'm sure you might like peas, but I hate peas...

Comment

Working...
              X