Clear All

Help

I have a question

How come I can't see my car on a LEVEL
    I did the coding all that stuff
    Where Can I change the properties to see my car on a gameplay

Please Help Me

THANKS

what is your car and what is the level, if the car is a custom one, have you made a mutator to put it in the level? Have you tried the summon console command?

little more info please.

Comment

Help

I have the car In ONS-ArcticStronghold That's the LEVEL
      I have not try using SUMMON

Comment

try using the Sumon myPackage.myCar in the console, where myPackage is the .u file of the car and the myCar is the name of the main .uc file of the car.

If that works, then you can proceed to make a mutator that switches the VehicleClass of the ONSVehicleFactory to your car, and then use it just as a mutator.

Otherwise, the car is having a different problem.

If you want a basic mutator class, i will provide it as soon as i find out. But you must also write a .int file to make it work.

Good luck!

Comment

no he must not write a .int to make it work, he just has ucc make a .ucl (ucc exportcache myfile.u) .int's are redundant in ut2004

Comment

.int for the mutator i believe, at least i have...

Comment

I have yet to write a .int for any mut/vehicle/weapon or any what have you for UT2004. The .ucl generated by exportcache (or auto generated after the third I believe patch) is 100% enough and all you will ever need (unless you will release in multiple languages)

Comment

Working...
              X