Pawns falling through vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pawns falling through vehicles

I'm basing a gametpe off of the vCTF gametype and am having a problem with vehicles. When the factory first spawns a vehicle that has a visible driver (Manta, Scorpion, Hellbender) the pawn gets put in the driver's seat and then falls right through the vehicle, and the ground, eventually falling out of the world and cratering. The player's view at the time is from inside the vehicle and he can move the vechile for the few seconds it takes him to die. I've tried using ONS vehicle factories, AS vehicle factories, and my own custom vehicle factories and the result is always the same. It seems like a problem with the driver getting attached to the vehicle's bone. This is using the regular UT2k4 vehicle classes, not any that I've derived or created.

My gametype doesn't use custom Pawns, nor custom PlayerControllers, so I'm not sure where this behavior is coming from. Has anyone seen anything like this?

Found the problem, had to do with messing around with JumpOffPawn in the Pawn class to allow human ladders.

Comment

Working...
    X