Attn: Vehicle Coders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn: Vehicle Coders

In my mod I need to scale down the size of the Onslaught Vehicles. This seems to work fine for flying and hovering vehicles (Manta, Goliath, Raptor) but the Scorpion or Hellbender or any wheeled vehicles roll onto their sides and start sliding around the map as soon as you get in them. (as if the center of gravity was way up above the vehicle)

All I am doing is reducing the DrawScale. I have messed around with every other property in their defaults but nothing seems to make a difference. Cant find any center of gravity property. Does anybody have an idea which property could be causing this and how to fix it?

DrawScale won't work on its own. You also need to reduce the radius of the wheels (which I think is a hard number and not relative to DrawScale).

Check this link: http://udn.epicgames.com/Two/SVehicl...#SVehicleWheel

Pay special attention to: WheelRadius, BoneOffset

Comment

I'm trying to do the exact same thing. I've tried scaling the bones, but it doesn't work. I'm reading the UDN file now. If you fixed your problem, please let me know how.

Thx In Advance

Comment

Figured out what the problem was. It was actually my wheel radius. Once the vehicle was spawned in-game, it kept the original levi's wheelradius. I had to put a command to reset the wheel radius back to what i wanted inside of the postbeginplay function. It works like a charm.

Comment

Working...
        X