Can You Make Me A Mutator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    ic ty. but i think ill just dl mutators from now on. they are just to difficult =P. i need people to meet me in a game and teach me step by step for me to understand this. i dont know why but i can't use tutorials. there's always a problem that makes it impossible to continue so i just forget it, but if i can ask the person in person then its another story. well if ur up to is ill be glad to do it. ( thats for everyone thats reading this )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Get a) the 2 DVD Edition
    b) the unreal wiki
    c) the 3d buzz class on unreal script (and that's what i've done so far) and then you've to be a little independent :P Looking through the code and change things
    It's not all that hard, although i needed a great bunch of help myself but it's relatively easy :>

Leave a comment:

• replied
    uh huh ill check it out ty for the help ill tell u if i dont understand anything else

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you'd rather be spoon-fed the information rather than seeking it out you can't go far wrong with 3dBuzz. Only the very basics, but it gets you moving.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    whats it mean when they say open up the directory? i got the ultraedit thingy, do i open that up or what?!?! AHH SO CONFUSING...im so stupid. well maybe ill figure it out by the time someone reply's cause this thread is after all a very very bad one so noone ever responds

Edit: YES I FOUND IT....they ment a folder thing. wow im stupid, but i figured it out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you probably dont know this, but i can't learn from the internet. its impossible for me!!! i need someone to tell me in a game or something step by step. i hate having to guess if the tutorial is the right version or if i need to dl all these things, but ill try again....thx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://wiki.beyondunreal.com go there for unrealscript tutorials and make it yourself. Its possible. Wether or not its actually fun I dont know.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Can You Make Me A Mutator?

Can You Make Me A Mutator?

im just to much of a newb to learn any of these mutator stuff, and i just wanted to have one really complicated mutator to be finished, its just stuck in my head and i really want it to be seen with my own 2 eyes. Plz can you mutate the shockrifle so that it shoots 3 beams in a fork shape and when it hits a wall, player, ground, etc. 3 fully charged bio goo shoots out of EACH BEAM RANDOMLY. and for the altfire of the Shockrifle to do the same, ( shoot the energy ball ) but randomly shooting biorifle goo ( the 1 time left click for bio rifle ) out of the energy ball. that i have been having stuck in my head for sooooo long, but is it to hard to do? plz someone tell me this is 1 mutator i want to have done. if you can do this. PLZ TELL ME and ill give you my e-mail address. TY
Working...
X