Emitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emitters

Dose any one know how to take a emiter that u made inside ur level and then turning it into code so that you can add it to a weapon after effect or something along that line?

Simple as copy and paste... Copy the object, paste into your favorite text editor.

Comment

Yes i did that but i allways get a Error saying:

ObjectProperty.Engine.Emitter.Emitters: unresolved refrance to "SpriteEmitters'myLevel.SpriteEmitter0"

ObjectProperty.Engine.Emitter.Emitters: unresolved refrance to "SpriteEmitters'myLevel.SpriteEmitter1"

ObjectProperty.Engine.Emitter.Emitters: unresolved refrance to "SpriteEmitters'myLevel.SpriteEmitter2"

ObjectProperty.Engine.Actor.Level: unresolved refrance to "LevelInof'myLevel.LevelInfo0"

Comment

Unfortunately copying and pasting keeps all references to myLevel. You need to manually go through and change myLevel to the name of your package.

Comment

So insted of:
          Emitters(0)=SpriteEmitter'myLevel.SpriteEmitter0'

I should put
          Emitters(0)=SpriteEmitter'ASIDBombEmitter.SpriteEm itter0'

Or:
          Emitters(0)=SpriteEmitter'ASIDBombEmitter'

Comment

do it like you said the first time. PackageName.whatever

Comment

the first way works too, usually.

Comment

Yes you where right. It worked fine and i got it all working.

Another thing i was wondering how to do was, When i spawn my projectile from the gun it makes a fier when it explodes and the fier stays and burns. But what i want to know if is there any trick i can use to make it so that if a player walks into the fier they die? i tried coding in a lava volume but it did not work out at all...it had 0 effect on the situation,

Comment

Working...
                X