Player velocity....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Ok, then my one mod was an exception lol.

Tried to freeze the player by setting groundspeed and airspeed =0, it crashed it, so I settled for setting it to 1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by krm197
    Yes, if you change the pawn.groundspeed to something else, then it will automatically lower their speed in the game.

I remember there being an issue where the game would crash if you set the speed to 0, so be forewarned
    You can set the groundspeed = 0. It's a good way to freeze the player. I'm doing it in my code.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, if you change the pawn.groundspeed to something else, then it will automatically lower their speed in the game.

I remember there being an issue where the game would crash if you set the speed to 0, so be forewarned

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is it possible to do this in real time? ie you shoot someone and they slow down?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Didn't do much or anything at all? This might sound silly but have you actually made sure your gametype's spawning your custom pawn?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Pawn property GroundSpeed might be what you are looking for.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Player velocity....

Player velocity....

Me again...trying to change the speed at which a player walks. I tried extending the pawn class, but when I changed the default properties it didn't seem ta do much. ANybody know why?
Working...
X