Selectbox by Mutator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selectbox by Mutator

Who can i replace the Lightning Gun and the Sniper Rifle with other Weapons with using a Selectbox

Replace Lightning Gun with: Weapon1
    Weapon2
    Weapon3
    Nothing

Replace Sniper Rifle with: Weapon1
    Weapon2
    Weapon3
    Nothing

Who can i make Selectbox like This??

The age-old question: UT2003 or UT2004?

Comment

I'am sorry
      It is for 2k4

Comment

an easy enough select box example can be found in the vehicle arena code, then u can just use the generic check replace function.

I know nothing about HUDs, but i used that code and made a fully working select box mutator.

Comment

I don't know how this should work
          Maybe somebody could send me his uc File or write a mutatorfile for me. :cry:
          i have 3 files which all replaces the Sniper weapon but I would like to choose these 3 mutators with a selectbox

Comment

[t_as]Avenger, I'm a little snowed under with coding right now, but if you mail me either the links to the source code for these 3 mutators, or better still, mail me the source files directly (using the link in my signature) I'll take a look.  If it's a quick job I'll sort a simple mutator out for you (if it looks like being a long task I'll have to bump it to the back of the queue, and get to it when I can).

If you didn't write the three mutators you mentioned then I may not take this project on (messing with someone else's code is not something I like to do).

Can't say fairer than that.

Comment

Working...
            X