How do I recompilie Engine.u

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    oh i dint know the mut was configurable and there was to read me, and it dint say that in the post. thanks tho.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey BigCheese
    It working like a charm in here.
    I've even downloaded the original files form my post to see if it was some problem with it.

Are you doing everything like the description in the post right?

loged as admin (adminlogin user pass) and use the commands prefixed with admin (admin god, for example).

Also make sure that you have configured the mutator before starting it and have enabled the options there.
    If you are working on a remote DS, you have to put something like this in your ut2004.ini

Code:
    [adminCheats.MutAdminCheats]
    bAllowSummon=True
    bAllowLoaded=True
    bAllowGod=True
    bAllowSlap=True
    This will enable the use of summon,loaded,god and slap (respectively). Those are the only four commands that are possible by now.

Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    did that still dosnt work

EDIT. also there is no readme ...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah
    server packages

i thought it was on the readme
    or at least at description of it in the post

Leave a comment:

• replied
    just 1 problem... it dosnt work... do you have to add it to the server package list?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the wiki isnt really for beginners, its more suited to intermediate/advanced people, or people who know OOP and can understand the terminology. uscript is NOT a good first language, imo.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://wiki.beyondunreal.com the most important website for beginning unreal coders.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for everything guys.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    www.masteringunreal.com

and also, try using the search button

Leave a comment:

• replied
    THANKS!

Thank you very mutch Mkhaos7 and BigCheeese,but do any of you know any tutorials?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Bigcheeese, i know how do you feel.
    I was going to answer in the same way if you haven't already (well... not the idiot part but whatever).

About the cheats online, here is your solution:
    http://sv1.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/showth...threadid=72392

ADminCheats, a mutator written by me () that allows you to use some "cheats" online, among them, summon.

HF!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh okay.

I am new the closest thing i coded was a father's day program that took me an hour to make ......it was a simple program in VB

PS Oh,thanks for the tips,and do you know any tutorials for basic scripting?

I also have a problem with udebugger it has a General Protection Fault every time i start it up it says nuthing except General Protection Fault

Leave a comment:

• replied
    BTW sorry i kinda over reactied but it is kinda shocking when some 1 tryes to recompile the game

um i have been wondering how to do that (summon command for testing new stuff online) but i dont understand how the console works...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh okay.

I am new to all scripting I rememeber UT99 where you could use cheat codes if your the admin and after finding out that its not possiable in ut2003 i wondered how you can do it.I remember a guys post here i think he was thinking of makeing sometihng to make cheats work when your the admin in ut2003.Are there any tutorials about making your own mutators?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X