Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    infact "Ray" at VSK didnt like our 4k flag modification, lol. he takes retardation to a whole new level.

amen

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow! I hope there is one!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There is supposed to be an ogg pusher in development for one of the patches, but as for the moment, no UScript cannot push .oggs

Leave a comment:

• replied
    im quite sure something that simple has been tried.

also, there are no protocols from which a file or any information can be sent via uscript. at the very least you could write an application to do so in c++, but that would rely on a third party service, as im quite sure no server company like VSK would allow such a program to be installed, nor would they tolerate the bandwidth of sending an uncompressable mass of data from their server to everyone who joined. infact "Ray" at VSK didnt like our 4k flag modification, lol. he takes retardation to a whole new level.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bonehed316
    before you waste your time, why not listen to the people who are telling you it cant be done? they are the ones who just might know what they are talking about, and so its a good idea to listen, and not argue when youre the one who is asking the questions

it cant be done with uscript.
    it can, but it will be realy hard.
    isnt it posible to put the music in the server packages??

Leave a comment:

• replied
    before you waste your time, why not listen to the people who are telling you it cant be done? they are the ones who just might know what they are talking about, and so its a good idea to listen, and not argue when youre the one who is asking the questions

it cant be done with uscript.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ... i'd really rather not start a back-and-forth, but you must've learned to map as well so surely you could learn to code. at least try to make a start before asking somebody else to do it for you -- that's all i'm gonna say.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would but i dont program as of now. I only map. lol I wish I could do it!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    maybe you could try it yourself?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    People find ways!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It is possible.

If you get Epic to give you the engine source code.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think its possible too! Just someone has to be up to figure it out. Hope someone can!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i think it is posible
    you make some mut, the client have to download it to play on the server
    after that, the mut gets the music for you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's not something anyone can code without access to the native code.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Please!

Please!

Can someone please make a small script or something that admins can put in there server that forces the players to download an .ogg file if the map asks for it. PLEASE! I miss custom music in maps like we had in Unreal Tournament GOTY!!! :up:
Working...
X