need help now please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help now please

Hy I need a reload able mp5 a4/a5 “Like jungle warfare “ to replace standard weapon/fire [left mouse button ]
    but scope to work up to 1024 units /zoom in out / /[right mouse button]
    ammo pic ups /reload on [mouse wheel up]
    as well…laser light works upto 1024 units /switches on off /[mouse wheel down]

I have many weapons I have to make but this dummy would prove useful for the now ..as ill make some maps first before I start on guns and the rest ..so I can get help when ppl see how deadly my mind is and what level I can map at if its for me ..
    If you can.. will be cool ..I can always help you in return with lighting or mapping..
    Days like this im glad im an old counter strike leet and am oozing with tactical skills :haha:
    i realy need this weapon to start maping please !
    Thanks craig.george

... are you requesting somebody make a weapon for your "deadly mind"?

Comment

Maybe you should have a look at FragOps www.frag-ops.com they may have a weapon similar to that - I seem to recall scoped weapons that can have laser targeting.

Comment

Originally posted by aardvarkk
        ... are you requesting somebody make a weapon for your "deadly mind"?
        Well sort of make weapon or mod 1…nothing flash just to use as a tool
        But functioning as I requested as
        I map out my head ..i map what I feel my mood and oddly enough a
        weapon dose this for me…. I lack the skill.. I can see my self modeling guns ,but skinning and programming :O I don’t

bottom line... who ever is helping me wants to do..
        :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Heywood
          Maybe you should have a look at FragOps www.frag-ops.com they may have a weapon similar to that - I seem to recall scoped weapons that can have laser targeting.
          that’s a hard 1...i need the mod but will the mod bring un desired affects to my ed ,the weapons look good ..but i worry
          thx

Comment

Working...
          X