Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Mr Evil
    You can make a subclass of Armor to make armours that absorb varying percentages of damage. There are no examples of this in the UT2004 source (for some strange reason the UT2004 shields use their own system hard-coded into the pawn class), but ifyou download the WoE mutators there are two examples of this, in the Woe_Inventory package, LightArmour.uc and MolecularShield.uc
    Your mod rocks...
    And is invaluable for my needs :heart:
    I'll plunder it shamelessly

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For good examples of inventory check out UT2004 RPG that was posted on the boards a little while ago.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You can make a subclass of Armor to make armours that absorb varying percentages of damage. There are no examples of this in the UT2004 source (for some strange reason the UT2004 shields use their own system hard-coded into the pawn class), but ifyou download the WoE mutators there are two examples of this, in the Woe_Inventory package, LightArmour.uc and MolecularShield.uc

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Changing the way armor absorbs damage

Changing the way armor absorbs damage

I am quite confused when trying to figure out this and wasn't able to find a mutator that had to do with the problem, so that I could see the code and take inspiration

I really need to change the way armor works based on the type of pickup that I've got in my inventory, namely I want some types to absorb 100% while others absorb a lesser % (until they are consumed up).

Any help is really appreciated
Working...
X