Bombing Raptor - Need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bombing Raptor - Need some help

I'm trying to make a Raptor capable of dropping bombs. So far I've replaced the Raptor Driver Weapon with: DriverWeapons(0)=(WeaponClass=OnslaughtFull.ONSBom bDropper,WeaponBone="PlasmaGunAttachment"). It compiles with 2 errors: Error: ClassProperty Onslaught.ONSVehicle.DriverWeaponStruct.WeaponClas s: unresolved reference to 'OnslaughtFull.ONSBombDropper,WeaponBone="PlasmaGu nAttachment")' AND Error: DriverWeapons::ImportText failed in: (WeaponClass=OnslaughtFull.ONSBombDropper,WeaponBo ne="PlasmaGunAttachment")
    BUT! I can summon it into the game and its playable. However when I try to drop bombs, they go all over the place. Shooting off in different directions that I'm not aiming. In the OnslaughtFull.ONSBombDropper I've changed bAimable=True instead of false. The bombs still go shooting off in all different directions. What do I need to change to get the bombs to go in the direction that I want? Ive tried changing some of the properties under the Bomber Projectile but nothing is working right.

Anyone got a suggestion at all??????

Comment

You may have to make your own weapon that overwrites the SpawnProjectile function... Otherwise try setting bInheritVelocity to false.

Comment

Working...
      X