RECRUIT: Domination map pack needs Classic Dom gametype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RECRUIT: Domination map pack needs Classic Dom gametype

OK, some of you may remember the Domination Map pack that was put into motion about a month ago, that would include both DDom maps, and feature the return of the Classic Domination gametype.

we need a coder for the classic domination gametype, I doubt it would be that hard, in fact the MSUC had a Cdom gametype, and that author gave permission to use that as a base. Unfortunetally, no one on the team right now knows how to code...

if anyone is interested, the can PM me, post in this thread, or post in the cDom thread at www.b5-blender.com

I actually started working on one a week ago called Dom99, trying to mimic UT99's DOM, using ut2004's double dom maps. It's hard to say when it will be done, because I have other things to do. If you haven't found a coder by the time I finish, you're welcome to use mine. However, I am working on it on my own, not for you, therefore I will release it under my name and license.

Comment

hey, if you can add the third node map side, have it look right, and use cDom as a standard, thats all we need.

Comment

this is "teh bump". Would be great if we could get a coder to help with the team...

Comment

Working...
        X