I run ucc for my Unreal Script and get the following outputs:

Analyzing...
    Parsing nameofmyscript
    Compiling nameofmyscript
    Importing Defaults for nameofmyscript
    Loading SpiderSteroids <---- wtf ?
    Loading nameofmyscript...
    Sucess- blah blah blah...

now i removed all the EditPackages apart from mine, so where does SpiderSteroids come from?

Perhaps you've installed a mutator or modification of some sort, that added itself to the EditPackages lines in the UT200x.ini file.

Comment

Spider Steroids comes with the Community Bonus Pack 2 volume 1 for UT2004. Thats the only place i know of where that gets installed.

Comment

That shows up from the spidersteriod.int file. I believe you can safely delete that file after the patch.

Comment

Im using a custom .ini file for compiling that has a single EditPackage listed and no reference to SpiderSteroids anywhere, I cant see why it is loading.

Do i just remove the SpiderSteroids.int from my system folder, but that just contains descriptions of the mutator.

Comment

I hate to tell you this, but I think your computer may be possessed by devils.

Comment

Ya, delete it. It should still work fine.

Comment

It's loading SpiderSteroids because your compiler is set to export cache data for packages besides the recently-compiled ones. I think this may be a default, or maybe it's not, I'm unsure. Are you using UDE to compile your scripts? If so, it's probably configured to export cache data. In short, it doesn't hurt compile time too much and won't damage anything, so go with it.

Comment

Working...
                X