Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spawning sound on emitter doesn't play

Hello everyone,
    I'm almost finished with what I'm doing, but the (second-)last thing I want to implement confuses me. I'm trying to set up an emitter, define a spriteemitter, everything looks good. And that's it: it just *looks* good, and although I have set up the sound-properties of the spriteemitter exactly as in the UEd, where it works properly, the emitter remains silent.
    Here's the part where the sound is set up:
    Code:
          Sounds(0)=(Sound=sound'GeneralAmbience.electricalfx15',Pitch=(Min=0.5,Max=1),Probability=(Min=1,Max=1),Radius=(Min=10,Max=10),Volume=(Min=0.5,Max=1))
             Sounds(1)=(Sound=sound'GeneralAmbience.electricalfx2',Pitch=(Min=0.5,Max=1),Probability=(Min=1,Max=1),Radius=(Min=10,Max=10),Volume=(Min=0.5,Max=1))
             Sounds(2)=(Sound=sound'GeneralAmbience.electricalfx20',Pitch=(Min=0.5,Max=1),Probability=(Min=1,Max=1),Radius=(Min=10,Max=10),Volume=(Min=0.5,Max=1))
             Sounds(3)=(Sound=sound'GeneralAmbience.electricalfx4',Pitch=(Min=0.5,Max=1),Probability=(Min=1,Max=1),Radius=(Min=10,Max=10),Volume=(Min=0.5,Max=1))
             Sounds(4)=(Sound=sound'GeneralAmbience.electricalfx5',Pitch=(Min=0.5,Max=1),Probability=(Min=1,Max=1),Radius=(Min=10,Max=10),Volume=(Min=0.5,Max=1))
             Sounds(5)=(Sound=sound'GeneralAmbience.electricalfx6',Pitch=(Min=0.5,Max=1),Probability=(Min=1,Max=1),Radius=(Min=10,Max=10),Volume=(Min=0.5,Max=1))
    SpawningSound=PTCS_Random
    SpawningSoundProbability=(Min=10,Max=10)
    It doesn't seem to matter how high/low I set the settings for the probabilities, volumes and so on (btw, ist the prob. ranged between 0 and 1 or 0 and 100%?), it just won't work.
    Any idea what went wrong?

Greetings,
    Klyn

This forum proves to be quite useful. Everytime I post some question, I find the solution half an hour later on my own. I copied the emitter from UEd to ConText and now it works. I think it has something to do with the order of the sound-parameters.

Comment

Working...
    X