Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mutator for creating new admin commands. Done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEAD_YET?
    hi,
    can anyone here tell me where i can find a list of all the possible codes you can use in admin cheats?
    my freind can summon like everything and he wont tell me how!:cry:
    If anyone could post here or pm me it would be most apppreciated thx
    dead_yet
    here it is:

Console commands:

Weapons/Vechile summon commands

summon xweapons.redeemerpickup - Spawns a redeemer
    summon xweapons.assaultriflepickup - Spawns assault rifle
    summon onslaught.onsavrilpickup - Spawns avril
    summon xweapons.bioriflepickup - Spawns bio rifle
    summon xweapons.flakcannonpickup - Spawns flak cannon
    summon onslaught.onsgrenadepickup - Spawns grenade launcher
    summon xweapons.painterpickup - Spawns ion painter
    summon xweapons.sniperriflepickup - Spawns lightning gun
    summon xweapons.linkgunpickup - Spawns link gun
    summon onslaught.onsminelayerpickup - Spawns mine layer
    summon xweapons.minigunpickup - Spawns minigun
    summon xweapons.rocketlauncherpickup - Spawns rocket launcher
    summon xweapons.shieldgunpickup - Spawns shield gun
    summon xweapons.shockriflepickup - Spawns shock rifle
    summon xweapons.supershockriflepickup - Summon a instagib shock rifle
    summon utclassic.classicsniperriflepickup - Spawns sniper rifle

summon Onslaught.ONSHoverTank - Summon a Goliath
    summon Onslaught.ONSPRV - Summon a Hellbender
    summon Onslaught.ONSHoverBike - Summon a Manta
    summon Onslaught.ONSAttackCraft - Summon a Raptor
    summon Onslaught.ONSRV - Summon a Scorpion
    summon OnslaughtFull.ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma - Summon the plasma tank
    summon OnslaughtFull.ONSMobileAssaultStation - Summon a Leviathan
    summon OnslaughtFull.ONSGenericSD - Summon a hidden vehicle (TC-1200)
    summon ut2k4assaultfull.asvehicle.spacefighter_human - Summon a Human fighter
    summon ut2k4assaultfull.asvehicle.spacefighter_skaarj - Summon a Skaarj fighter
    summon ut2k4assaultfull.asturret_ioncannon - Summon ion cannon
    summon ut2k4assault.asvehicle_sentinel_floor - Summon sentinel (not useable)
    summon onslaughtfull.onsbomber - Summon bomber (use this mutator instead: http://www.ataricommunity.com/forum...light=dragonfly)
    but those commands dont work for me can anyone help ME ?

Comment

you have to type the command like this:

admin summon onslaughtfull.onsgenericsd

and btw, there are lots more things to summon

Comment

Originally posted by jamie1224
        you have to type the command like this:

admin summon onslaughtfull.onsgenericsd

and btw, there are lots more things to summon
        i know thats what i did ... but i can only summon weapons not vehicles... why?

and can u give me a list of all the actors to summon?

Comment

I connected to your server, and it seems you may have a few problems with it. One more thing to keep in mind is WHERE you are summoning things from. That is, what gametype. Try an assault map and if you can't summon the vehicles then you have a problem. Gametypes like DM and I think BR don't allow vehicles. You'll have to add a separate mutator for these things.

Comment

thanks for those commands but I already new all those!
            I meant like how to summon flags and stuff
            to summon a domination letter u have to type:
            admin summon xgame.xdoma or xdomb
            and to summon the ring that revolves around it is:
            admin summon xgame.domring

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thats all i know!
            thanks,
            Dead_Yet?

Comment

Hi mkhoas7. Hey man, finished a preliminary version of my new admincheats stuff. I've added ghost, walk, fly, invisiblity, and fatality. I've also made it where you don't toggle modes, but instead you have a specific command for each. For example, you can make sure you're only GIVING godmode to people or REMOVING godmode from people. I've also made it where it's not case sensitive for user names. I still have a couple things I want to add to it, but for the most part it's done. I'll put a link here for download when I'm totally done.

If anybody has any ideas for cheats to add, let me know. I'll try to add them before I release the new version.

Comment

Hi.
                Your program sound good.
                I have one question.

I want to create a server for UT2004.
                But it is better Linux than Windows ?

Also, and it's very important for me, can I give admin right to my friends, some live in other countries, so they can kick or banned unpleasant player.

Can they use all admin command I will use ?

Thanks by advance.

Comment

Wrong place to post those questions, but....

Just give your friends the admin password you specify and they can administer anything you want. You can also enable the webadmin to make it much easier for them to use. Make sure if you have a webserver or anything using port 80 that you assign a different port to it.

I have heard that the windows version of ut2004 server runs much better than linux, but that the linux version runs better on machines if you have more than one server going. There were some issues earlier on where the windows versions weren't as buggy as linux, but I'm really not sure now.

For pretty much any information you need, go here: http://www.unrealadmin.org/

Good luck on your server!

Comment

jamie any progress?

Comment

I'm done with the first beta actually. I'll post a link to the new thread for it in this post when I get it up and running.

Mkhaos7 I need to know what you would want me to put in the readme file about your input on this project. I want to credit you as the original creator of admincheats in my readme, I just need to know if you want it phrased any certain way.

The new utility will be called adminutils. I've included an in-game help message for the commands. It should explain everything you need to know about the updates I've made. The in-game help message reads as follows:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      This is a complete list of commands. You may not have access to every one.
                      Always put admin in front of the command you want. For example - admin ghost .
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      GodOn - Turn God Mode On | GodOff - Turn God Mode Off
                      InvisOn - Turn On Invisibility Mode | InvisOff - Turn Off Invisibility Mode
                      Loaded - Give All Weapons | Help - Access This Help Message
                      Ghost - Turn On Ghost Mode | Fly - Turn On Fly Mode
                      Walk - Return To Normal Walk Mode | TempAdmin - Grants Temporary Admin Status
                      Fatality - Take Revenge On a Player | CauseEvent - Trigger an In-Game Event
                      DNO - Disables Next Objective In Assault Games
                      You May Also Issue These Commands to Other Players.
                      For example - admin ghost Brock .

Comment

Jamie has done a great job with the updated version. It works very well and the test version is great. :up:

mkhaos thanks for making the original, and thanks to jamie for updating.

When it's finally released you'll all enjoy it(unless your on the other side of a fatality ).

Comment

I've finished with my version. You can check out my forum post here. The download link is available there.

Comment

Hey Jamie, and the other guys around

Sorry for the lack of response. I'm having some greate RL issues right now, and i don't even have time to check the forums

Really very good work man
                            I hope that when i have the time and get back to uscript i can think of a couple of new things to add to this thing

Btw, i already have a version of the mutator that allows you to give differents "levels" of access to the commands. Maybe its not implemented in the best way, but it works
                            lemme know if you want to take a look at it.

Comment

Working...
                            X