Got a few questions, calling for different meshes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a few questions, calling for different meshes

Im working on a mod with a few friends and Ive run into a couple problems im not sure how to make happen. If you ever played raven shield you know when you hold different types of weapons you have a different stance. Like when you hold a rifle or something you use 2 hands but when you use a mac 11 you hold it with one hand. It wouldnt look right holding a mac 11 like a rifle. Also in the first person I know you add arms to the mesh, but lets say the character is different than the arms in the model. How would I go about calling for different stances in the 3rd person and call for different arms in 1st person? Thanks in advance for any help. I can figure out the code, I just need to know what I gotta do.

You need a set of character animations for each stance, then you set the pawn's movement animations to the appropriate set in the SetWeaponAttachment function.

Comment

thx mr evil but how do i call for the different weapon with the arms for each diff character based on which character the player currently is? same as setweapon class?

Comment

Working...
      X