vehicle pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vehicle pickups

I'm trying to make a vehicle be able to pick up weapons the same way a player does in deathmatch. Any ideas?

I'm guessin you have to figure out how to add bCanPickupInventory=True to a custom vehicle you would have to build..or just extend. Interesting idea.

Comment

Thanks a lot! I saw that the vehicles were a subclass of Pawn, so I just added bCanPickupInventory=true; to the default properties and it worked. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Comment

Glad I could help! How I found it was using UncodeX and searched for "pickup" in all classes. In the search results, I found bCanPickupInventory, so I searched that. Thats when I found stuff like bCanPickupInventory=True/False.

Get UncodeX here. I recommend the newest beta version.

Comment

i still recimend getting uncodex but you can search through all classes with WOTgreal if thats what you are using. open the find thing then the second tab and there is is

Comment

If you have teh uc filetype thing installed to your registry you can just use the windows search too.

Im using context and just open the scripts folder (where i put all the source) and hit search.

Comment

Working...
            X