#exec directive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#exec directive

I have a this problem with the exec directive. in that i can't seem to get it to work properly when loading utx or any other type of package

Problem is this
    i have tried following lines to try to get the .u file to not include the .utx

#exec OBJ LOAD FILE=InterfaceContent.utx
    #exec OBJ LOAD FILE="..\Textures\InterfaceContent.utx"

But no matter which line i use it always add the InterfaceContent in with the script file for the resulting .u file.

What am i missing ???
    I read thru the stuff Wiki has on #exec directives, and according to that the second line should work. but it doesn't

Are you trying to compile a file called InterfaceContent.u by any chance? UCC gets very confused by multiple packages with the same name but different extensions.

Comment

no i am not. my package is called just Interface. i merely want to use the images in interface content.

the Code itself works perfectly. its just that the .u files contains the interfacecontent.utx which bloats the size quite a bit.

Comment

i'm not sure if you need those lines at all then

Comment

Already loaded

I think thats already loaded, like most if not all stock content, so I'd only worry about using a batch load if you made your own utx file.

Comment

Working...
          X