Where is MutatorTakeDamage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is MutatorTakeDamage?

I was looking at some example code for a mutator. The mutator overrode the function MutatorTakeDamage. I'm a n00b, and my understanding of uscript so far is that when you're making a mutator, you're overriding functions already defined in Mutator.uc. But when I looked in Mutator.uc I didn't find the function MutatorTakeDamage :/ So then I did a search through all the .uc's for files containing the text "MutatorTakeDamage". Results: 0.

Where the heck is this thing defined? If I hadn't seen MutatorTakeDamage used in another mutator, how would I ever have know of its existence? Or am I just totally wrong and you don't always override functions?

You're looking at source for a UT'99 mutator. It's functionality has been moved to GameRules.NetDamage()

Comment

DOH! Thanks

I'm trying to find where in the code it takes the momentum of the shot into account and moves the player based on that. Looking at NetDamage it looks like you can just take the momentum of the shot into account in determining damage.

Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
      X