Vehicle weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vehicle weapons

im a n00b at this so i thought it would be easy to code a different weapon for the scorpion, i was thinking link gun. how would i go about doing this?

im reading onsrv and im still confuzzled, im gonna take a whack at it, as long as someone can give me some help on what im needind to change

try this...look for the vehicle flak scorpion on these forums some where and download it and load it into unreal ed and look at the script for the primary weapon. He changed it to the primary fire of the flak gun.

Comment

thanks, ill try that

Comment

Re: Vehicle weapons

Originally posted by J-200
        im a n00b at this so i thought it would be easy to code a different weapon for the scorpion, i was thinking link gun.
        Hey J, I'm interested in doing the same thing and am also a n00b at this scripting stuff. Maybe we can work together and/or compare notes to get it working. How far along are you?
        • Do you have the UT2004 source files?
        • Do you know which ones belong to the scorpion and link gun?
        • Do you know which ones need to be changed to make a LinkScorpion?

Comment

I'm thinking of similar thing but a minigun in the scorpion...

Comment

Ya know how about designing a mutator that modifies the scorpion with the weapon of your choice. It could be configurable in the mutator selection screen and choose which weapons to use with it. OR you could make a mutator that will let you use the weapons that you have on you ON the scorpions weapon turret on top. And have it so you can still use the scorpions default weapon so that when you run out you have to revert back to it! I dont know if its possible but I'm pretty sure with some scripting and some know how that its will be possible!

Comment

The shock balls on the hellbender extend the shockprojectiles, try looking at the hellbender sidegun.

Comment

Yeah but the modified scorpion thing has allready been done. Its a great way to learn....Something small and easy, just getting old to see a modified scorpion. Thought it would be better to see ONE scorpion with EVERYTHING!

Comment

Working...
                X