Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems with Dual Screen (for 3D Goggles)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    We are using pretty new goggles... I don't know the name of them but they aren't much bigger than sunglasses. If you wanna see them, come to austria
    Thanks for that hack, but I already figured out that one too. It's working, but wasting half of the space is not an option.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Too cool. What brand of goggles are you using?

As a quick hack (until someone can give you a better solution), you might try just matching the aspect ratios of the two portals that you're drawing into to the overall UT2003 window aspect ratio. You'll have some wasted space in your view but I'm assuming that's easier on the eyes than stretched screens.

-Don

Leave a comment:

• Problems with Dual Screen (for 3D Goggles)

I have a problem trying to make UT2003 work with 3D Goggles. In my HUD, I use drawportal to render the scene to the left and right half of the screen. By using NVidia nView, these halfs are actually drawn on 2 different displays. This works fine - I get the same output on 2 screens. The only problem is that the images are strechted! Everything looks higher than it is, and when I roll the camera, it's all stretched around(really ugly). Does anybody know how to solve this problem? thanks
Working...
X