Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pls HELP??? Custom imported char and anim doesn't show up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pls HELP??? Custom imported char and anim doesn't show up!

HELP???
    I exported a character I made in MAX with the ActorX plugin.
    Imported mesh and animation into UEd, I can see the character and animation with texture in the animation viewer/browser and see the character placed and textured in my own level, but when I click on play level to test, every time I start I see another character from within Unreal Tournament 2003 at the place I placed my character! (?)

I used an Xpawn to change into my own character and followed the Matinee videotraining about scripted sequences 4 times now, but perhaps I did something wrong before?

Why can't I see my own model when I play?
    Hope anyone can help me???

Well your problem is that the model of the xPawn is determined over the species class it has assigned (default: Species=class'SPECIES_Jugg')

To display your own model you should either use a dummy decoration and just assign the new mesh (like a barrel or whatever) or import your new player-model as staticmehs. Both solutions of course can't play any animations.

Comment

custom anim import

This is not easy for a painter/modeler, no programmer/scripter at all... But thanks anyway! I'll try to dive deeper into it!

Comment

Working...
      X