Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Trying to find TransA3.WAV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to find TransA3.WAV

As far as I can tell this is probably the best place to ask this question.

I have been desperately trying to find the sound bite for the New Translator Message event so that I may extract it and use it on something I'm working on, but after carefully searching the uax files packaged with Unreal 1, I haven't been able to find it. The code in UnrealShare.TranslatorEvent states that the sound is called TransA3.WAV, but it is not packaged in any of the uax files. Scouring the internet for the file has proven fruitless. Could someone please tell me where I can find this freaking thing? It's obviously somewhere on my hard drive as the sound plays when I play the game. Am I doing something wrong/stupid? If anyone reads this, your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'll look for in UT2K4

Comment

If you are talking about Unreal I, then that sound is embedded inside the UnrealShare.u file (in the "Pickups" group)! You should be able to export it from there.

Comment

look in Sounds\Pickups\TransA3.WAV this sound is in unreal tournament

Comment

Working...
        X