odd question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

odd question

any ideas on how to make a mutator or modification that would enable 2 people to controll a character?

I.E....one person controlls movement(running, jumping), and another controlls where you shoot?...independantly from the direction of movement?

---C

actually that would be quite interesting, but say you wanted to shoot upwards, and the moving guy ends up running off a cliff? or you turn around to shoot someone & make the moving dude run in the direction you turned?

Comment

the person shooting would have a different cam view than the one with movement controll.

---C

Comment

10-4

Comment

So basically it's kinda like MechWarrior where the guy firing has control of the torso?

Comment

I think its more like 2 people in a plane.

It would be easier to just have 1 main object (movement controller) and the other is just an attatchment (being a seperate character completely, just cant move).

Comment

Yes...like 2 in a plane.

basicly, we want to make a simple driving game where one person drives in third person and another can shoot in first person.

you race against others doing the same.

would it be a game type?...or a new class?

anyone interested?

---C

Comment

I bet this will be in UT2004 -- If not just edit the Bulldog info

Comment

Working...
                X