jail volume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jail volume

I have seen this sort of volume online befor were a admin can use a command to teleport a player to a jail cell volume if the player say suicides they spawn in that volume or if they reconnect they spawn in that volume only way out is a admin opens a mover or somthing as in a jail door.

Are you sure you weren't actually playing Jailbreak?

Comment

jail volume

yes iam sure i was playing a assault map was umm a constructor gun map were u can build and stuff

Comment

In that case, ask the server admin and/or have a look at the map in UnrealEd.

Comment

i tryed to but it errors out in ued and crashes and the server admin wont tell me

Comment

well all the info i could round up is it was a command "send to prison" and they cant escape unless the admin let them out etc... IT wasn't jailbreak mod it was a assault map but custom game type and the server owner/admin was WangTang
            he said he dosn't have it any more.

any chance some one can script one for me ?

Comment

What was the map name? Could you give the map to me?

Comment

Sorry i don't rember its name but it started with AS-[HSP]-Build_

Comment

I remember that map. Full with triggers, events and more surprises. I believe that even our clanserver had it for a while. I almost got it but I still need to gather missing files. I'll take a look at it when I gathered all missing files.

Comment

Give me a map

Comment

You're talking about AS-[HSP]-Build_X.
                      I happen to have it, pulled it off the redirect before it died, however, I can't open it up in UED, so i doubt you would be able to.

Comment

I got the map AS-[HSP]-Build_XII_Unzoned_][_

got to install to server to see what files it needs but its a masterpiece! Dont saw anything called senttojail or something but I will find out very soon when its on my server. Still want the map or nvm?

Comment

Heh, the whole jail system isn't actually present in that map.
                          It's ONLY in the Build_X map and it's variants, afterwards it was converted to a storage room, and after that it was converted to a warehouse.

Comment

Working...
                          X