Thanks for all the help. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the help. . .

I just want to personally thank everyone that has help me here and answered my retarded questions over the last few years as I learned Unrealscript. Xyx, Wormbo, amongst several others that have helped (sorry to all those I've forgotten), I want to give a sincere thanks to, I'd still be stuck on some noobish problem if you hadn't have helped, both here and in the wiki.

But, I'm over making vehicles and weapons, been there, done that, , My next project was to be a gametype, but it is one I can't handle alone, and I fear it's too late in '04 lifespan for it to ever come to fruition. I was planning on starting it on UT04, then eventually going to UT3 with it, , but honesty, I can't imaging spending time modding for UT3; there's just nothing there that I like in that game. Who knows, maybe I'll eventually grow to like UT3, but right now, I really hate almost every facet of it. I know 2K4 will be around quite a while, , but I really am not as much into PLAYING a game unless I'm playing with my own mods and trying to come up with new ideas, and since the only project I have left is not one I can tackle, I'm just not up to modding any more.

Anyways, thanks all. .

You're welcome, and good luck finding yourself a new thing to fiddle around with.

Comment

Thanks, I have enough to fiddle with, that's not a problem. .

Comment

You're welcome!

I'd like to (ab)use this opportunity to hand out a thank-you of my own to everyone that helped me, especially Wormbo.

Comment

Ah, we're turning this in a Thank-You thread. Cool!

I haven't actively been unrealscripting for a while, so I guess my thank-you will be limited to Wormbo and Mychaeel. Both have extensive knowledge about unrealscript and programming in general, which helped me a lot. So thank you to both!

Comment

I'm still scripting, although not as much as I was, since I had to go out and get a job .. blah.. but, I'll take this opportunity to thank Wormbo and Pfhoenix and Rachel and Switch and Da_Wrecka, and anyone else that's been helpful.

Comment

Working...
            X