Clear All

• replied
    ok check out MyFirstPawn think it should anwser alot of your questions

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What are javabots?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    runTo(x,y,z), and jump kind of methods which has been defined by javabots original gamebots producers, I do not know how to add my own methods to trigger animations like crouch kind of things those did not be defined by original javabots producer

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I mean gamebots/javabots have their own methods (runTo, jump) to trigger animations like run or jump, I just want to use my own animations which was defined using Ureal Editor, but I do not know how to do it, your guys have ideas?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by undertaker710 View Post
    is possible for gamebots\javabots to add new action commands or not? javabots\gamebots have already some action commands, like runTo(x,y,z) or jump(); I just want to know is possible to add animations We made ourselves?
    didnt get a word sort ur grammar

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You should be more specific in your question. And use proper spelling and grammar. You're much more likely to receive a useful answer then.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bananna_manuk View Post
    yes...............
    but how ? could you tell me how to do it or where i can find some useful materials about it, thanks a lot

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes...............

Leave a comment:

• started a topic gamebots with animations

gamebots with animations

is possible for gamebots\javabots to add new action commands or not? javabots\gamebots have already some action commands, like runTo(x,y,z) or jump(); I just want to know is possible to add animations We made ourselves?
Working...
X