gamebots with animations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gamebots with animations

is possible for gamebots\javabots to add new action commands or not? javabots\gamebots have already some action commands, like runTo(x,y,z) or jump(); I just want to know is possible to add animations We made ourselves?

yes...............

Comment

Originally posted by Bananna_manuk View Post
      yes...............
      but how ? could you tell me how to do it or where i can find some useful materials about it, thanks a lot

Comment

You should be more specific in your question. And use proper spelling and grammar. You're much more likely to receive a useful answer then.

Comment

Originally posted by undertaker710 View Post
          is possible for gamebots\javabots to add new action commands or not? javabots\gamebots have already some action commands, like runTo(x,y,z) or jump(); I just want to know is possible to add animations We made ourselves?
          didnt get a word sort ur grammar

Comment

I mean gamebots/javabots have their own methods (runTo, jump) to trigger animations like run or jump, I just want to use my own animations which was defined using Ureal Editor, but I do not know how to do it, your guys have ideas?

Comment

runTo(x,y,z), and jump kind of methods which has been defined by javabots original gamebots producers, I do not know how to add my own methods to trigger animations like crouch kind of things those did not be defined by original javabots producer

Comment

What are javabots?

Comment

ok check out MyFirstPawn think it should anwser alot of your questions

Comment

Working...
                  X