changing weapon fire type??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Right... Are you using an InstantFire or a ProjectileFire for the bullet firemode?

The Minigun/Assault Rifle/Sniper Rifle/Goliath Chaingun/Minigun Turret may appear to fire bullets, but they actually directly deal damage to the thing under the crosshairs. The stuff they spew out is just for show.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    isnt the assault rifles primary fire a instant fire weapon? if it is there are no bullets because it INSTANTLY does damage to the object your aiming at... if you want to see bullets try using a projectile fire mode, like the rocket launcher or linkgun,

if u want bullets to take time reaching their targets dont make them instantly hit

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by vnx View Post
    The Dodge is a SuperWeapon , please make that one into default gametype ,also how long will the dodge project running -or doesnt it timeout automaticallybecouse i just didnt found info about that type of conclussion yet? Will the dodge be able to pick up passengers like an taxi?
    i am not sure what you are talking about...perhaps you replied to the wrong thread?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Dodge is a SuperWeapon , please make that one into default gametype ,also how long will the dodge project running -or doesnt it timeout automaticallybecouse i just didnt found info about that type of conclussion yet? Will the dodge be able to pick up passengers like an taxi?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    did i change FireMode(0)= and FireMode(1)= ? yeah I changed those to the new firemode. I even tried using the fire mode for assault rifle without changing anything and still nothing happened.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Did you alter the firemode?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yup. it will fire and do damage but I cannot see the bullet or where it lands (the sparks when it hits the wall etc.)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Have you tried simply using the Assault Rifle's primary fire mode?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic changing weapon fire type??

changing weapon fire type??

Ok guys. I am very new to coding and Unreal Script but I have a question. I have a weapon that i have semi-modded. I can get the alt-fire to fire a different ammo type (primary fire is supershockbeam) (alt fire is supposed to be a form of instantfire like the assault rifle) but I do not see a bullet actually fire or hit.

I believe it has something to with the weapon being modeled after the super shock beam rifle but I have no idea on what to change or add to make the alt fire actually show up.

any help would be greatly appreciated!
Working...
X