please contact mebecause i have some wepon to need code

falcon
    k7 avanger
    and other
    if you are interresting contact me
    cya2003@hotmail.com

Would I get anything out of it?

Comment

sorry i don t understand your question??

Comment

Do you expect coders to just sit about waiting for people to put them to work? Why would any coder join your mod? Do you treat them especially well? Are you willing to do some work for them in return?

Comment

And are you paying loads of money?

Comment

well i need coder because i hae a project and i m not good in all work?

well
            i don t understand why u tell me about money?

i think any coder is interesting in my project bt i don t understand why?
            so i learn the coding and i hope i make alone the weapon

Comment

This may come as a shock to you, but coders (or any other type of skilled modder) don't usually grow on trees. If you want someone to go out of their way to help you, you better be prepared to show them why.

Comment

ok
                i think u want screens?
                of model with animation?
                or what?

Comment

yassine
                  What we are asking is:

1. If we help you, what do we get for doing so.
                  2. Are you offering something other the gratitude.
                  3. Is your mod commerical or private , commerical = payment.
                  4. If you need help, what is the specific help you need?

If your aksing for coders to help with the actual building of a mod, we'll need something in return.

Cheers.

Comment

Allow me to explain in simple terms: You'll never find someone to help you if you can't even explain why they should.

Comment

Now you guys get difficult...

Hey Yassine, don't take them too serious...
                      If you find a coder to help you, you've got to give credits for that (means if you release this stuff, you've got to write somewhere "all coding done by Mr.Bean", for example).

Don't think about money... i think it was a joke anyway.

Comment

Yeah Xyx is very knowledgable and very helpful, yet easily annoyed.

You have to explain your problems/project/what you need very explicitly, or it is very difficult for people to help you correctly. Be very specific like;

Here is a weapon I need code help with. Here is a screenshot of it. I have the animations done that do this. I want the weapon to fire a green glob projectile that causes all pawns in the general vincinity to start throwing up radioactive bile that in turn damages them. I want alt-fire to cause them to **** radioactive turds that damage them. Here is the rate of fire I want, here are the effects I am looking for, etc., etc.

Be very specific!

Comment

yo yassine, im a wanna-be-modder, and i got only one thing to say. Even if people say they will help you in producing something, doesnt mean they actually will... the best way to make sure the job gets done right, is to do it yourself. not that im saying people here arent helpful, just dont rely on them. try to learn a bit of coding yourself, and if you run into a problem come back here and post your question Explicitly! people will be more than happy to answer questions, a rare amount will actually code for you.

try some of the coding tutorials at the wiki... best resource other than this place.

also dont be afraid to ask programming questions here, some people may react differently than usual, but just remember they are few and far between.

Comment

Yassine: You really need to work on your english....

Comment

oui c'est la misére à ce faire comprendre!!
                              mais bon et toi knuckles tu deviens quoi tu donne plus de news??
                              tu as vue les nouveaux ingames du mod??

Comment

Working...
                              X