Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respawn Deley

Hey,
    Im a beginner to uscript and unreal programming and im trying to find a way to put a respawn delay on players. I want to delay them by about 10secs. I need this to work with bots aswel. I cant find a mutator that will do it and ive been searching for ages. Can someone show me a mutator that will do this or tell me how to do it using uscript.

Thanks

Eh, probably not the greatest starting point for a beginner . Most begin with a simple weapon mutation, so try one of those first.

Comment

Cant someone guide me through a step by step guide to doing the delay because I really need it for something I am making and its bringing my project to a hault.

Comment

there may be a way to do it from a mutator, but the only ways i can think of off hand would be in a gametype...

Comment

Ahh ryt. So im going to have to create a new gametype or edit one to do this?

Comment

I think you may beable to use a gamerules and timer on a mutator to do it,

Use PreventDeath on the GameRules to stop the player from actually dying but make it look like he died,
            and use the timer to kno when it actually kills them and lets them respawn

Comment

Can you tell me how I can do this and the code needed to do it. Sorry Im really knew to all this .

Comment

Working...
              X