Volumes questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    thats not floating, just slows down the timeframe of the bodies movement, so they fal lslower and stuff not float up
    [EDIT] you might beable to do a tick, or timer, add constant velocity to the dead bodies

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Its the "Slow Motion Corpses" mutator.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    floating bodies? wheres taht? ive had ut2k4 for a long while now i dont see that. unless u mean the ece dvd one?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how ? where is it in Actor Class Browser ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For #2, Check out the floating bodies mutator that shipped with the game.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Volumes questions

Volumes questions

This question was originaly into "level editing, modeling skining" section but people said I need to script to do what i want so I will ask here.

Hum how can I make a blocking volume who block only people with redeemer... if the person have the redeemer, he is blocked, if he dosent have it, he is not blocked. (I wanna block a teleporter)

Another question -
    how can I make a physics volume who work only on dead people (gravity Z= +2000)... Like if you are alive and you are in the volume, all is normal but if you are dead and you are in the volume, your skin go in the sky...

Thx helping me

(Note: I'm a super noob scripting... I understand nothing... I don't even know how to make a new script so be most clairly possible!)
Working...
X