How you make a monster float?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How you make a monster float?

AnyOne like to help know how you make a monster float. And the how make the AI move around that fly around? I am trying to make a pet monster that protect the player.

i'd make a child class of the SkaarjPack.Manta or RazorFly and change the model or copy its defaults and AI functions.

Comment

where would the AI will be for the coding?

Comment

Plus it would be using a weapon.

Comment

ill take a look at the monster code one moment.

Comment

i dont think they have weapons at all im not exactly sure but al li see is projectiles spawned by the pawn or controller

Comment

I can't seen to find the monster animation for some resaon.

Comment

I can't find any thing that it can fire so that i can attach to spawn to fire. But I got the monster floating. But it keep on going high that copy from the Gasbag that shoot out flame but i need to know how to replace it some how or make it shoot out.

Comment

What sort of weapon? A special one for the monster only? Gasbag flies and shoots stuff. If you mean weapon pickups, you might want to have a go at making bots float instead.

Comment

How can i do that?

Comment

how making bots float instead? There are AI and PHYS_Flying that i don't know too much.

Comment

all the moster stuff is in skaarjpack.u the AI is in mosterController

Comment

How you see the monster?

Comment

once you`ve made him use the satore monster pack mutator

and add somthing like

MonsterTable=(MonsterName="MyMonster",MonsterClass Name="MyMonsterPackage.MyMonster")

to your SatoreMonsterPack.ini file

then when you config your waves you should be in the monster list

Comment

Working...
                            X