Clear All

• replied
    okee, so it's got to be something else in the class I have....hmmmm

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yep, that it would.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I do not believe I overrode the landing damage in anyway, and my class extends ONSAttackCraft so should it not just inherit that?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Raptor has some code that negates most "landing" damage. If you messed with that, or prevented its execution by improperly overriding a function, it'll take full "crashing" damage.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hmmm, never thought of the size thing... will look into that...Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    also you can walk right through the vehicle when it is sitting on the ground.
    Did you set up your collisionbox correctly? One shouldn't be able to walk through a collisionbox.

The other problems can be from having an incorrectly sized model, and using drawscale to compensate.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Custom Vehicle class problem

Custom Vehicle class problem

I have a vehicle I extended off of the raptor class, it works fine, just need to get the weps working.

When I tested the vehicle, if I jump out of it in the air it takes a ton of damage when it hits the ground... not like the raptor that hits and takes a little damage. this new vehicle takes about 40-50% damage when falling and not from a high height either.

I have the health set to 400

also you can walk right through the vehicle when it is sitting on the ground.

are there a settings I need to look at?
Working...
X