Species Statisics MOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Species Statisics MOD

I want to make a mod of this mutator that makes it more like Unreal Championship.Does anyone know where I can find the .upl or whatever for it.I can seem to find every mutator but this one.I was just gonna change values and things from the original.

bump...until I get an answer that is correctt.

Comment

I thik you mean UCL

I don't remember where it's in, but the mut itself needs to be recompiled with new game rules with new statisitics, the mut is in xGame.u

Comment

THANKYOU!!!!

Comment

All I want to do is change some values really. I want to make a SLIGHTLY different version of the mutator.We(me and buddies) want it to be like UC1 for Xbox....just to mix it up.We loved that game offline, but UT04 obviously eclipses it vastly.Make the robots more like the Skarrj, and make the skarrj like slightly faster, less powerful Juggy's.Also include some race specific healths.

So anyways...I am a TOATL NOOB @ this part.I've changed scripts before, and know that this is one of the " tricks" of scripting.

MY LAST QUESTION ON THIS:

Do I have to use ucc make? Or another compiler?
          I really don't wanna go set up a bunch of varibles and **** if I don't need to.Will I have to do this from scratch???

I tried to access the scripts using the script editor in Ued...but no dice.

Oh...and I've seen the "TWEAK TOOL" mut that lets you kinda change these values, but it's a little over the top and robust for my mutator tastes.

ANY EXTRA HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!

Comment

BIZ-NUMP!

Comment

You will need to use UCC in some way or another, the easiest would be to get WotGreal or UDE (the epic liscenced verison of WotGreal) and the source packageds

Comment

^^^UH How?

Comment

www.wotgreal.com is a place to get WotGreal....

The source files can be found on UDN.epicgames.com (do a search for UT2004 source/debug files)

UDE might be on UDN as wel...

Comment

Working...
                  X