Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Shipping container

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping container

Hey Guys/Gals

I didn't really know where else to put it, so I just guessed here.

I'm looking for a Sea / Shipping Container. You know, the big, ugly, Steel containers you see on those huge ships.

I remember seeing one somewhere, but I just can't seem to find it!

Thanks in advance!

well there were a few in ctf-rail, also you might check out dm-cbp2-tensilesteel and ask the authors if you can use their models. If you can wait a few hours I can post some pics of the model and texture I made which I 'd be happy to let you use in your map.

Comment

Actually the static mesh package HourAdara has 3 different shipping containers in it. One solid closed, one with the doors open on 1 end, and one with both ends open. I have UT2004 Editor's Choice Edition which has some new packages in it and I think this might be one. So I'm not sure if everyone has this package.

Comment

You can also get some at Static Reality

Comment

That's quite a few triangles for something that simple...

Comment

Originally posted by cwv_odedge
            You can also get some at Static Reality

That's the one I mean! Hmm, a lot of Tri's indeed. But I don't need a lot, so it should be fine.
            Actually the static mesh package HourAdara has 3 different shipping containers in it. One solid closed, one with the doors open on 1 end, and one with both ends open. I have UT2004 Editor's Choice Edition which has some new packages in it and I think this might be one. So I'm not sure if everyone has this package.
            Thanks, I'll look into it.

Thanks guys! :up:

Comment

Might use only the texture of the staticrealitycontainer.
              Textures also in berneyboy photorealistic texture (they are free available).

Comment

Working...
              X