Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freehand Polygon Drawing?

How to use Freehand Polygon Drawing?
    I hold CTRL, Shift or Alt but I can't see any markers?

By using the 2D shape editor:

http://udn.epicgames.com/pub/Content/ShapeEditor/

Comment

2D shape editor?
      Do you mean I should use 2D shape editor instead of Freehand Polygon Drawing, or?
      I use to draw brushes in 2d shape editor but I can't get the egdes exactly on the grids in the map. So I thought I could get the egdes exactly if I used Freehand Polygon Drawing...

By the way I can snap the vertices to the grids in map...

Comment

Salem78, use RT mouse/Ctrl to place, in the correct viewport, LT mouse/Ctrl to move vertices. I believe you must have a closed shape, if you don't the editor will close the gap from your last to to the first vertice placed. When you have the shape right. right click the screen and select create brush. Another dialog box comes and asks Depth, type in your number and click OK.

Comment

Originally posted by stevenho
          Salem78, use RT mouse/Ctrl to place, in the correct viewport, LT mouse/Ctrl to move vertices. I believe you must have a closed shape, if you don't the editor will close the gap from your last to to the first vertice placed. When you have the shape right. right click the screen and select create brush. Another dialog box comes and asks Depth, type in your number and click OK.
          Ah thanks...you're right, I have to do it from a closed shape.

Comment

Working...
          X