how do i add cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do i add cars

how do i add cars ive tried copying off a game then pasteing but it dont spawn ingame! help pic here

You either have to have ons powercores in your level or use vehicle override (or something like that) to make them spawn.

They will not spawn "just like that".

Comment

from the looks of the screenshot, your man is DM. dont save the map as DM unless you are going to override the spawn manager, but i think that requires a certian tool or some tweaking with the properties.

Comment

To add vehicles you have to place the following actors: svehicleFactory->OnsVehicleFactory->whatever vehicle you want. For example, ONSHoverCraftFactory will spawn a manta. Then, if you actually want the vehicles to work, you must have at least a read and blue flag (for Vehicle CTF at least). If you have all of this, your vehicles will spawn. The flags are located in: NavigationPoint-> JumpDest-> JumpSpot-> GameObjective-> CTFBase-> xRealCTFbase.

I'm not sure what the requirements are for ONS, but I'm sure it's pretty similar and simple (maybe just place a blue and red power node and you've got it).

Comment

Working...
        X