Entire map is illuminated :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entire map is illuminated :/

I have just created a landscape with zoneinfo and Terrain actor. I used to have ZoneInfo for the terrain with ambientglow set to 180 so I could view my terrain while I worked. I have now set it to 0 so I can add sunlight and lights etc, but ever since I connected my terrain "box" to my main level, my entire map has been iluminated. I have no idea what's causing this, I checked light radii and that all seems to be fine. I played the level and the light's colours are retained, so either ZoneInfo is b0rked or something else is messing with my level :/

hmm.. ambientglow.

Isn't it the zone light you have to set up? the ambient glow is for static meshes and not for alighting the entire map. Check the zonelight - ambientbrightness settings of the zone info and hit F6 to check the level info as well.

Otherwise show us a screenshot, I don't understand what you mean with 'connecting the terrain box to the level'

Comment

Yeah I didnt make it clear enough - in the zoneinfo's zonelight info for ambient brightness.

Anyway, problem solved. I pressed F6 for the map stats and found that for some reason zonelight ambient brightness was still 180, while the zoneinfo for the terrain was at 0 :/ very strange. Oh well, its fixed. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X