re: New level creation job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: New level creation job

I'm looking for someone to create a new UT map and skins for my client. We are creating a marketing suite for their landmark London building later this year. One idea we are pitching to them is to make the interior of the building into a computer game so they can get prospective tenants to run around in it and shoot each other. The building interior is an interesting mix of classic design mixed with modern architecture, and would make for a great map.

We would be able to provide CAD plans, lighting info, textures and any necessary photography. Most of the building has been modelled in 3d studio for CG images already if this will help.

The project would be in two phases, first a small demo of one room/area and one skin. And if the client instructed us then the full map would need to be created.

If anyone is interested in creating something like this for us then please get in touch, ideally I'd like to see several examples of their maps and skins (the more realistic the better as we are tyring to show a real building). You will need to be available for design meetings in London, UK.

Best regards,

James Cheeseman

Bogus, sounds like my cup of T...will be in touch

Comment

Originally posted by jimc
      You will need to be available for design meetings in London, UK.
      D'oh! Was looking good until that.

Comment

Re: re: New level creation job

Originally posted by jimc
        ...You will need to be available for design meetings in London, UK.
        it really is almost laughable how, in the Twenty-first freakin' Century, the Internet Age, the era of instant global communications on hundreds of electronic media via millions of channels, that nearly every job of this ilk (whether gaming or otherwise) requires F2F meetings, relocation, or otherwise being physically present to work on, discuss, or present -- computer files :bulb:

Comment

Yes, being present is necessary most of the time.

Comment

I agree with angel mapper...

We are real people, not 1's and 0's.

:up:

Comment

Working...
            X